Tuesday, August 5, 2008

From the Mouth of My 22 Month Old.......

Ellis now has a mind of his own. The following are actual events that have taken place in our household!

Before going to bed-
Kylea: I love you, Ellis.
Ellis: Mom, I love you like a fat kid cake. (meaning: Like a Fat Kid Loves Cake)

While watching CNN-
Ellis: Rock O'Mama is Cool (Barack Obama is Cool)
Kylea: Yes he is Ellis, But what about the other guy?
Ellis: John McCain pooted.

Getting Ready for Dinner-
Kylea: Ellis, what would you like for dinner?
Ellis: Fog Legs (Frog Legs)
Kylea: You've never had frog legs! What do you want to eat for dinner?
Ellis: Finch Fies (french fries)

While Out Shopping-
Ellis: I POOTED!
Ellis: I POOTED! (trying to get a reaction)
Kylea: What do you say?
Ellis: Ques Me. (Excuse Me)

I love the kid!

No comments: